Adventure Park General Ticket
- General Ages 15+
- Youth Ages 8-14
- Child Age 5-7 • Must book with an adult (1 Adult per 2 Children)
- Group/Party Tickets Min 10 Tickets • Max 20 tickets
Experience The Challenge at Maui’s only aerial adventure park! With almost 50 high and low climbing elements and two freefall activities, families can choose their level of excitement.
For Kama’aina pricing, enter “kamaaina” as a promo code during check out. Must present Hawaii State ID at check-in to maintain rate.
Rules & Policies
- Children as young as 5 years old can participate.
- An adult must accompany and participate with each child ages 5-7. Minors ages 8-14 can participate alone but must have an adult accompany them on property. Minors 15+ may participate alone. All minors must have a parent or legal guardian sign the waiver for them.
- Participants must wear closed-toed shoes.
- The maximum weight limit is 265 lbs.
- Weigh-ins are mandatory. If a guest weighs over the limit, they will not be allowed to participate and will be refunded.
- Participation is prohibited if under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Participation while pregnant is not permitted
The Hexapod has three different levels you can climb on. Each level contains elements for all ranges of age and experience.
The least challenging climbing elements are labeled Blue. Best for children and beginners to get some practice before moving up to more challenging elements.
A great place for participants who have been to an aerial adventure park before. Climbing elements labeled Red are moderately challenging.
These are the most challenging climbing elements. Designed for those who have built their confidence completing Blue and Red elements or have been to aerial adventure parks before.